简介The second EP from NewJeans charted on the Billboard 200 dated Nov. 4, extending the group's streak ...
The second EP from NewJeans charted on the Billboard 200 dated Nov. 4, extending the group's streak to its 14th week in a row.
The rookie girl group’s EP, “Get Up,” ranked No. 98, down from the No. 84 spot it held last week, but it recorded the second-longest streak for a K-pop girl group, only after Blackpink’s first studio album, “The Album,” that hung on for 26 weeks.
The album hit the main albums chart in August at No. 1.
Meanwhile, main tracks from the mini album are also staying strong on Billboard’s global charts. “Super Shy,” now in its 16th consecutive week on the chart, ranked No. 38 and No. 56 on the Global excl. the US chart and the Global 200, respectively, while “ETA” ranked No. 88 and No. 156.
Epik High collaborates with Seventeen’s Hoshi
Contrary to concerns that the short selling ban would lead to an exodus of foreign funds, offshore i ...
In director Kim Jee-woon’s upcoming black comedy, “Cobweb,” Jung Soo-jung, also known as Krystal fro ...
LG Chem, South Korea's premier battery materials producer, announced on Sunday that it would ve ...
- Court upholds police officer's suspension for 'barmaid' comment
- [Korea Beyond Korea] 'Funding drought jeopardizes interest in ancient Korea studies in US'
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- PM departs for China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- Ocean specialist tapped as maritime affairs minister
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
Daewoo E&C seeks to join Indonesia's capital relocation
PM arrives in China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
2m Koreans opt out of life
Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
[Hello Hangeul] Inside the Korean language classroom in Madrid
Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- [New on scene] Hong Xa
- SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)
- 이용, 지도부 때린 서병수·홍문표에 "선당후사·솔선수범 하라"
- [Coffee Klatch] Take a sip of Turkish coffee in Seoul
- Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- US strategic bomber B
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- S. Korea set to open largest
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- [Today’s K
- FSC lays out plan to boost pet insurance enrollment
- Seoul subway on verge of strike
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft