Half of Loona restarts as quintet Loossemble
简介Loona's Hyunjin, Yeojin, Vivi, Go Won and Hyeju are starting off afresh as Loossemble under a n ...
Loona's Hyunjin, Yeojin, Vivi, Go Won and Hyeju are starting off afresh as Loossemble under a new label on Tuesday.
The quintet held a debut press showcase in Seoul on Tuesday afternoon, greeting local press for the first time since its self-titled debut album, "Loossemble," released Sept. 15.
"Half nervous, half excited," was how Vivi and the rest of the members said they felt as they set off from scratch again. "We look forward to our future as Loossemble," Hyunjin added.
The event comes three months since the five announced their relocation to CTD E&M in July after ending their legal battle with Loona's agency, Blockberry Creative, in victory.
Putting behind memories of the struggle, the five women have embarked on a new journey with the band's namesake debut album. Ahead of local promotions, the band traveled to 10 cities in the US with a debut showcase.
Loossemble, combining "Loona" and "assemble," brings together five bandmates of Loona, originally an 11-member girl group that debuted in August 2018 under Blockberry Creative. The group's activities came to a stop after some of them began a legal battle to suspend their exclusive contracts with the company.
In June, the court ruled in favor of the band, and Hyunjin, Yeojin, Vivi, Go Won and Hyeju signed under CTD E&M.
"We were afraid of a new start, but we all had the same goal to move forward. We met good people on our way and found comfort in each other," Hyeju said. "That's how we came this far."
Tajikistan Ambassador to Korea Salohiddin Kirom advocated for a strategic partnership between South ...
MADRID -- With the flourishing popularity of Korean culture, now is the time to contemplate its sust ...
The government plans to complete nationwide inoculations of cattle by Nov. 10, officials said Monday ...
- S. Korea, Canada sign MOU on climate change cooperation
- Police slap travel ban on suspected con artist, ex
- [Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
- JYP's Japanese girl group NiziU debuts in Korea with single album ‘Press Play’
- Inaugural Korea Picture Book Award honors Kim Jung
- "식량만 달라" NLL 표류하던 北선박, 어젯밤 北이 끌고 갔다
Generational shift looms in SK leadership
[Herald Interview] Chung Ji
[KH Explains] Can humans catch lumpy skin disease?
Man booked for possession of machete ahead of Halloween
'Single’s Inferno Season 3' returns with no
Some 8,000 homes to relocate as Seoul's Hannam neighborhood undergoes redevelopment
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- N. Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of earnings season
- Andong, serene destination for immersing in traditions
- [Coffee Klatch] Take a sip of Turkish coffee in Seoul
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- [New in Korean] Booker Prize
- Over 84% of cattle got vaccines against lumpy skin disease
- Hyundai, Kia report robust EV US sales, shrug off impact of IRA
- Samsung files complaint in US against BOE for allegedly leaking trade secrets
- Tving’s ‘High School Mystery Club’ to return with season 3
- N. Korea vows military action after US missile test
- Man wins W1.4b, putting to bed legal battle surrounding wife’s death
- Woori Bank establishes Bangladesh regional headquarters
- S. Korea vaccinates over 76% of cattle against lumpy skin disease
- Yoon says fake news threatens freedom, elections at AI Safety Summit
- S. Korea thanks countries near Gaza for assisting in evacuation of S. Korean family
- 尹대통령 지지율 1%p 오른 34%…국민의힘 34% 민주당 33% [갤럽]
- [New in Korean] 'The path to happiness is forgiveness,' says Korea's first million
- [From the Scene] Samsung bets big on package substrates for future chips
- Seoul shares up for 3rd session on Fed's rate freeze
- Naver CEO satisfied with 'better
- [Herald Review] ‘Iron Mask,’ a rare kendo film filled with wordless yet powerful scenes
- "I am..." meme latest to go viral in bizarre saga surrounding fencing star
- [Weekender] Pop
- Hana Bank to offer W100b in support for small business owners
- The Beatles release new track ‘Now And Then’ after 27 years thanks to AI