Dreamcatcher to present new album 'VillanS' on Nov. 22
简介Girl group Dreamcatcher is returning.The band's label Dreamcatcher Company on Wednesday announc ...
Girl group Dreamcatcher is returning.
The band's label Dreamcatcher Company on Wednesday announced the septet will drop a new album on Nov. 22.
The ninth EP from the group, "VillainS" will be Dreamcatcher's first release since "From Us" in May.
The promotions scheduler for the album released by the company showed it would release content ranging from individual teaser videos and images to lyrics spoiler clips and a dance preview in the lead-up to the release.
Consisting of six Korean members -- Dami, Jiu, Siyeon, Sua, Yoohyeon and Gahyeon -- and Chinese member Handong, Dreamcatcher debuted in January 2017 with the single "Nightmare."
With the new album, the group is embarking on a new journey. As the title suggests, the members are turned into villainesses, opening a new chapter to their story.
Last year, Dreamcatcher successfully rolled out its "apocalypse" trilogy, which includes the second LP "Save Us," the seventh EP "Follow Us" and the eighth EP "From Us," and reintroduced itself to the global fans through the highly conceptual and performance-driven project.
The band is returning after a yearlong travel around the world. In January, it dropped a special digital single "Reason" in celebration of its sixth anniversary and held a nine-city US tour under the same name. In the summer, it met more fans in the US, Canada and the Philippines with its standalone concerts.
Dreamcatcher's "VillainS" will come out at 6 p.m. on Nov. 22.
The Venezuelan Embassy in Seoul held a press briefing in Seoul last week on the current government ...
The number of cyclist deaths in cycling accidents came to 91 last year, rising by 30 percent from a ...
South Korea, the United States and Japan staged a trilateral maritime interdiction exercise in water ...
- Court upholds police officer's suspension for 'barmaid' comment
- NY Met exhibition to mark 25th anniversary of Korean gallery
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- S. Korean kidnapped in Philippines freed
- National Theater of Korea's 50th year to close with 'Song of King Sejong'
- “이게 KF
Bomb scare hits Hongdae station, police search turns up empty
Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
[Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
Seoul shares open lower on tech, battery slump
Seoul shares open lower on US losses
Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- Revamped Genesis GV80 and first coupe sibling unveiled
- S. Korean women dominate recurve archery at Asian Games
- [Herald Review] ‘Carmen’ redefines iconic femme fatale as stalking victim
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- Film director Jung Byung
- Foreigners ditch sluggish Korean stocks
- 보란듯 제재 무시하며 국제법 준수?…김정은 활용하는 푸틴의 속내는
- KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
- Ive kicks off first world tour, 'Show What I Have'
- 문재인 "부동산 정책, 초유 상황에 실책…신뢰 잃어 뼈아프다"
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- [Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- HIT forum on space to be held in Seoul
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20
- [Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
- 사전투표 D
- US eases export controls on chip equipment for Samsung, SK factories in China
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- 33년 경찰 경력 내세워…“안심구청장 누구입니까”
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- Hyundai Motor chairman marks 3rd year of record earnings
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles