Immersive, digital art shows to enjoy during extended holiday
简介If you are looking for a place to spend some quality family time during the six-day holiday that sta ...
If you are looking for a place to spend some quality family time during the six-day holiday that starts this Thursday, check out the digital exhibitions in Seoul that can be enjoyed regardless of one’s age.
Salvador Dali’s surrealist paintings are digitally reproduced at Walkerhill Hotel & Resorts in Seoul's Gwangjin-gu, inviting audiences to the immersive space full of the Spanish painter’s iconic images such as melting clocks. The 3,400-square-meter Theater des Lumieres hall opened to the public last year as the second immersive art center operated by Korean IT company Tmonet, following the opening of the Bunker des Lumieres hall on Jeju Island in 2018.
“Dali, The Endless Enigma,” was directed by Italian artistic director Gianfranco Iannuzzi in collaboration with the Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation. While people may be visually drawn to the digitally projected surrealist paintings, English rock band Pink Floyd’s music fills the space, adding to the awe-inspiring feeling at the space.
The 35-minute multisensory show features Dali’s paintings such as “The Persistence of Memory” and “Leda Atomic.”
Next to the exhibition hall is Lounge de Coloris, a cafe and gallery which looks out to the Han River.
MADRID -- The Complutense University of Madrid (UCM) in Spain's capital boasts a rich history d ...
South Korea's Navy said Thursday it has kicked off a multinational naval mine warfare exercise ...
Red Velvet returns with a third studio album on Nov. 13, label SM Entertainment announced Wednesday. ...
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- PPP appoints naturalized Korean doctor Yohan Ihn as party innovation committee chief
- Three bidders vie for major stake in news channel YTN
- [속보] 한국인 163명 이스라엘서 무사히 왔다…서울공항 도착
- Celltrion merger plan approved by shareholders
- Seoul shares open lower on US losses
- GS Group, SNU to run incubator program for startups
- Things to note to prevent disputes in international contracts: The critical clause of governing law
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- S. Korea's malaria cases reach highest level in 12 yrs
- LG, Hyundai, YouTube team up for in
- Korea to set workplace harassment criteria: minister
- Memorial park for independence fighter to open in Kazakhstan
- [Today’s K
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- Posco secures W6tr supply deal from Lotte Energy Materials
- HDC to spur digital innovation for efficiency, safety
- Sombre palaces, tombs swathed in fall colors
- Dreamcatcher to present new album 'VillanS' on Nov. 22
- Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
- SK chief calls on board members to help CEOs make balanced decisions
- Rental fraudster’s ‘luxury life’ sparks anger
- [Herald Interview] Journey to find her voice has brought Vittoria Yeo to peak performance
- Celltrion wins UNDP tender to supply anticancer treatments to Turkmenistan
- In early 2029, Earth will likely breach key warming threshold: scientists
- CJ Olive Young opens foreigner
- AmCham reaffirms Korea
- Davichi to return with new single next month
- FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
- [Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K